Our dear friends, the Bolanders, came out to visit us in early September. These two allowed Matt and I to live in their house for four months before we moved to Switzerland. They put up with us, all our stuff, our dogs, and probably most difficult, pregnant ME! Then they had to listen to screaming newborn Danny for several weeks. They're great friends, and we're so happy they made it out here to visit us. We crammed in as much as possible before they continued on to Rome.
Hanging out down by the river in Liechtenstein
We had some mean rock skipping competitions that day. Bo totally dominated, though I felt my skills were nothing to be ashamed of:)
We went to Lenzerheide, where you ride up the mountain on this...
...then get in a kart and ride down this
Taking a moment to enjoy the view from the top.
We also visited Wildhaus, a resort up the mountain behind our house. You can take a tram up the mountain and then rent scooters to ride back down. Check out our very sexy, but only somewhat effective helmets!
And of course, we spent a lovely afternoon in Zurich.
Our final destination together, Lake Como
(Sarah, can you send me your Como pics? I don't have many. I especially want the ones from our seafood dinner:)
Brian and Sarah, we're so happy you came and hope you had as great a time as we did. Let's not wait another five years to see each other again!







2 comments:
Of course I will send you the seafood pics but I don't have any idea why you would want them...they are disgusting!!!! Love the pics you posted and miss y'all already. Say hey to the kids for me.
Post a Comment