Thursday, July 9, 2009

Double Trouble

This crazy kid completed his first year of pre-school.  Here are a few things the teacher had to say about our Danny.

"Daniel has continued to grow and mature this semester.  He is more open and willing to try new things.  He has proven to be very knowledgeable during our units and has shared his knowledge during circle time very well.  Daniel will benefit from being one of our big boys in the class next year, where he will be able to guide the younger children."

Guiding the younger children in the class will be no easy task.  Why, you ask?  I'll give you a hint...

That's right, hide the scissors and the glue.  She's got her princess backpack, she's potty trained, and she's ready to go.

Starting August 2009, both of my babies will be going to pre-school 5 mornings a week!


I'm looking forward to the free time, but I'm sure going to miss these guys!

5 comments:

Jennifer Jackson said...

The. Cutest. Kids. Ever. Beans is going to have a great time at school with danny J. I can't wait to see the whole gang in December!!!!

*Danette said...

Oh man! What will you do with your time? = ) Love Rache's shorter hair cut! The tiara is a must.

Molly said...

Wow, that is amazing. I wish we had preschool 5 days a week. Aren't they long days as well? Brynley gets to be gone 2 days a week for 2 hours eahc day, woohoo, I might get a load of laundry done! They are growing up so fast and they are so dang cute!

THE GROWS said...

They are such cute kids. I think your little girl looks a lot like you

jessicalangprice said...

I LOVE that picture with Rach on top of Danny! That really says it all. It must be nice having more free time...you deserve it! I'm in your shoes like 3 years ago...two kids 2 and under and it is HARD WORK! I say now that I can't wait until mine are both in school but then there will be days I'll miss them being home with me. Great post, love the presentation.