We just got back from a fantastic, though far too short, trip to the U.S. We spent the first week in California visiting my parents (pictures coming soon), but the main event was Jen and Jordan's wedding in North Carolina.
Poor Danny had a high fever and sore throat that day:(
Fortunately, after a quick trip to and urgent care center, he was ready to party...
...and EAT!
The stars of the wedding were of course Jen and Jordan, but Rachel had a few shining moments along the way...
She loved the live band. You couldn't keep that girl off the dance floor. The band even sang a song just for her. Listen for her name in the song and be sure to watch the whole thing. She gets more into it at the end.
Oh Little Rachel, Rachel Corinne
This video cracks me up. After the second "how does this smell" she laughs and says, "I tooted!"
Haha! Joke's on you Uncle Morgie:)
Congratulations JO-JO! We Love You!!!
6 comments:
I love it! The kids watched the videos with me and were laughing hysterically. Can't wait to get them together! Glad you're back so we can talk! = )
The dancing video could not be any better! I love when Rach picks up her dress like Jen. Who is going to get married next May? I am loving these annual reunions!! Miss you guys so much!
I loved every second of these video's. I can't believe how grown up Rachie looks Erin. And her hair is absolutely adorable. I was so tempted to come down to Cali to see you while you were there. I miss you like crazy. Give those cute kids loves from me.
So cute! I especially love Rachel's dancing. She reminds me a lot of Mialee!
So great Erin. Rachie's my little twinner.
Post a Comment